About friggin time! Crusaders, our latest Bete Noire, has finally been beaten! Every attempt at this raid so far began the same way:
If you know the stages of any project, this is the "irrational exuberance" phase of the adventure. After this, our strat kicked in. We tried, essentially, the following:
- Leroy Jenkins Attack - we all go "balls to the wall" to take them down (and get flattened)
- Groups in corners - we left a full group in each corner (better, but not enough DPS to finish, plus one group got wiped out by accident crossing the zone)
- Ranger/Pally pairs in the corners (worked better, but without the Rangers for the final push, failed (of course)
- Leroy Jenkins Attack - enough said
- Modified Leroy Jenkins - but with a Pally in each corner (and bards DA'ing the groups) ..
So far, so good!
And, and, and ...