Quickie's application to the new world

Applications and recruiting information for Champions of Norrath.

Moderator: CON Moderator

Quickie
Fresh Meat

Quickie's application to the new world

Post by Quickie »

Main toon name: Quickie
Raider or Social Member: Both
Class: Warrior
Level: 120
Number of AAs: 40200
Your time zone and when do you normally play EQ: I live in The Pacific Standard time zone, and I play on the weekends. My work schedule is swing shift so I would only be on weekdays Monday-Friday for 2-3 hours in the mornings from 9 to 12.

What level is your membership (silver/gold): Gold

What is the most recent expansion you own? T.O.L.

Please describe any previous raiding experience, including the expansion, wins and class that you played. Well, I have not really raided to the degree CoN does because the (Lions of the Heart) don’t really raid much at all. I played a warrior in all of the expansions prior to ToL.

Why would you like to join CoN? Well, a few of my old members and friends have come to CoN. They have nothing but good things to say about Champions of Norrath. I have heard very positive things about the structure and how organized CoN is regarding classes which would allow me to grow and become better at my class. Finally, I have been getting burned out from day-to-day grouping and raiding would be so much fun to do with a guild that does it well.

If you have been in previous guilds, please list server, guild name and on what terms did you leave?
Lions of the Heart, good terms, Xegony

If you have alts, please list with their name, class, level and number of AAs.
1.Copen level 85 druid, AAs not known
2.Superlizzy level 85 shaman, AAs not known
3.silents level 20 cleric, AAs not known
4.Taryarsarere level 12 monk, AAs not known

Some raids need clicked / spell ways to do the following, please indicate whether you have these (Yes/No):YES
Instant-buff (Any item that provides a one click buff) – yes, (miniature horn of unity, diplomatic papers, blood metal inlaid gnollish totem)
Self shrinking item or potion – yes, (Ring of Ancients)
Self invisible spell, item or potion -yes, (cloud Potions, Ivu potions)
Enduring Breath item or AA -yes, AA
See invisible item or AA – yes, AA
Self gate spell, item or AA -yes, (AA, Drunkard’s stein, Bulwark of many portals, primary and secondary anchors, fellowship registration insignia)
Heal over Time potions and/or heal potions - Heal potions, AAs

Where did your learn of / hear of CHAMPIONS OF NORRATH? Really your reputation speaks for itself. Anyone I have grouped with who have been CoN members have been great examples of the type of guild CoN represents.

If someone in CoN asked you to join, who was it: No, one asked me I just want to apply and see how it goes.

Do you own your account? Yes

Does anyone else play your characters and if so who is it? No one else plays my account other than myself.

Is there someone who is willing to act as a reference on the Xegony server? Who?
Hoopjumper, Siyah, Aivei, and Saelamin, Juicer, cowboy,

Is there any other information you would like to share or something else you would like to be taken into consideration? I am just a easy going guy and would like to play Everquest with some people who are organized and have some fun along the journey.
javascript:openProfile('https://eq.magelo.com/profile/4032722')