Ieninyaa app

Applications and recruiting information for Champions of Norrath.

Moderator: CON Moderator

ieninyaa
Fresh Meat

Ieninyaa app

Post by ieninyaa »

Main toon name: ieninyaa
Raider or Social Member: Social atm until I relearn my class
Class: Enchanter
Level: 115
Number of AAs: 31645 assigned, total spent 4832, 54 avail
Your time zone and when do you normally play EQ: Eastern NY, USA

What level is your membership (silver/gold): Gold

What is the most recent expansion you own? ToL

Please describe any previous raiding experience, including the expansion, wins and class that you played. Mostly Old raids, played a druid, won most

Why would you like to join CoN? Tils, got me to join ya'll seem very nice. Plus, tired of the alone playing

If you have been in previous guilds, please list server, guild name and on what terms did you leave? old server Veeshan guild was Rage Veeshan my toon was a druid, guild DB'd n I stopped playing the game.

If you have alts, please list with their name, class, level and number of AAs.( No alts atm)

Some raids need clickie / spell ways to do the following, please indicate whether you have these (Yes/No):
Instant-buff (Any item that provides a one click buff) - Yes
Self shrinking item or potion - unsure if illusion gnome works, if not No
Self invisible spell, item or potion -Yes
Enduring Breath item or AA - Yes
See invisible item or AA -Yes
Self gate spell, item or AA -Yes
Heal over Time potions and/or heal potions -No

Where did your learn of / hear of CHAMPIONS OF NORRATH?Tils n Blazzyn

If someone in CoN asked you to join, who was it:Tils was in guild not anymore atm

Do you own your account?Yes

Does anyone else play your characters and if so who is it? Tils used to he no longer does

Is there someone who is willing to act as a reference on the Xegony server? Who? Only know Blazzyn n Tils on this server

Is there any other information you would like to share or something else you would like to be taken into consideration? I used to play before on a different accout, My other friend Deadcold has that account. Tils gave me this acct, I have been out of the game for quite some time. Trying to relearn/grow.

Thank you for your interest in CoN.

If your application meets CoN’s current needs, you will be invited to group with some of our core members.
Ravwolf
Champion of Norrath

Re: Ieninyaa app

Post by Ravwolf »

I have spoken to Ieninyaa

why tilsiksar and Blaazyn were removed.

She wants to try it here in CoN*

So i said yes.