Rembdar Application

Applications and recruiting information for Champions of Norrath.

Moderator: CON Moderator

Rembdar
Fresh Meat

Rembdar Application

Post by Rembdar »

Main toon name: Rembdar
Raider or Social Member: Raider
Class: Paladin
Level: 120
Number of AAs: 58,242
Your time zone and when do you normally play EQ: ET Evenings during the week and all different times on weekends

What level is your membership (silver/gold): gold all access

What is the most recent expansion you own? ToL

Please describe any previous raiding experience, including the expansion, wins and class that you played. I've done a few General Reparm (MS opens), all open raids since ToV, so all of ToV T1 plus derakor, all of CoV T1, and just Shei this xpac.

Why would you like to join CoN? Open raids just haven't gotten enough people in the last few attempts, so I can't raid as a Lion. And also harder to get good groups in Lions.

If you have been in previous guilds, please list server, guild name and on what terms did you leave? I have been in Lions of the Heart for 4 1/2 years since I returned to the game. That has been my only guild during my return to the modern game.

If you have alts, please list with their name, class, level and number of AAs. None that I play. I have a 350 Tinkering Chanter that can help with your trade skill needs, but he will stay in Lions.

Some raids need clickie / spell ways to do the following, please indicate whether you have these (Yes/No):
Instant-buff (Any item that provides a one click buff) - Rage of Roltron, both unity items, Pally Epic (FWIW)
Self shrinking item or potion - yes
Self invisible spell, item or potion - yes
Enduring Breath item or AA - yes
See invisible item or AA - yes
Self gate spell, item or AA - yes
Heal over Time potions and/or heal potions - pally HoT

Where did your learn of / hear of CHAMPIONS OF NORRATH? Been on the server for many years, so kind of know the main guilds.

If someone in CoN asked you to join, who was it: No one recruited me, I asked Rav about it.

Do you own your account? Yes.

Does anyone else play your characters and if so who is it? No.

Is there someone who is willing to act as a reference on the Xegony server? Who? Rav

Is there any other information you would like to share or something else you would like to be taken into consideration? Thanks for the warm welcome today.
Ravwolf
Champion of Norrath

Re: Rembdar Application

Post by Ravwolf »

we give him a try . seems nice enough.
Affront
Knight Major

Post by Affront »

Welcome Remb !
Talk to Kleitus for any Pally/Raid stuffs please sir.
Tilsiksar
Fresh Meat

Post by Tilsiksar »

Rembdar wrote: Tue May 31, 2022 9:09 pm Main toon name: Rembdar
Raider or Social Member: Raider
Class: Paladin
Level: 120
Number of AAs: 58,242
Your time zone and when do you normally play EQ: ET Evenings during the week and all different times on weekends

What level is your membership (silver/gold): gold all access

What is the most recent expansion you own? ToL

Please describe any previous raiding experience, including the expansion, wins and class that you played. I've done a few General Reparm (MS opens), all open raids since ToV, so all of ToV T1 plus derakor, all of CoV T1, and just Shei this xpac.

Why would you like to join CoN? Open raids just haven't gotten enough people in the last few attempts, so I can't raid as a Lion. And also harder to get good groups in Lions.

If you have been in previous guilds, please list server, guild name and on what terms did you leave? I have been in Lions of the Heart for 4 1/2 years since I returned to the game. That has been my only guild during my return to the modern game.

If you have alts, please list with their name, class, level and number of AAs. None that I play. I have a 350 Tinkering Chanter that can help with your trade skill needs, but he will stay in Lions.
1.bladus
2.blueshaddow

Some raids need clickie / spell ways to do the following, please indicate whether you have these (Yes/No):
Instant-buff (Any item that provides a one click buff) - Rage of Roltron, both unity items, Pally Epic (FWIW)
Self shrinking item or potion - yes
Self invisible spell, item or potion - yes
Enduring Breath item or AA - yes
See invisible item or AA - yes
Self gate spell, item or AA - yes
Heal over Time potions and/or heal potions - pally HoT

Where did your learn of / hear of CHAMPIONS OF NORRATH? Been on the server for many years, so kind of know the main guilds.

If someone in CoN asked you to join, who was it: No one recruited me, I asked Rav about it.

Do you own your account? Yes.

Does anyone else play your characters and if so who is it? No.

Is there someone who is willing to act as a reference on the Xegony server? Who? Rav

Is there any other information you would like to share or something else you would like to be taken into consideration? Thanks for the warm welcome today.