Tulil Paganpants

Applications and recruiting information for Champions of Norrath.

Moderator: CON Moderator

Tulil
Fresh Meat

Tulil Paganpants

Post by Tulil »

Main toon name: Tulil Paganpants
Raider or Social Member: Social, hoping to get into raiding :)
Class: Druid
Level: 113
Number of AAs: ~30k?
Your time zone and when do you normally play EQ: Central in the evenings

What level is your membership (silver/gold): Gold

What is the most recent expansion you own? All

Please describe any previous raiding experience, including the expansion, wins and class that you played.

Why would you like to join CoN? It's a more active guid

If you have been in previous guilds, please list server, guild name and on what terms did you leave? Xegony - Lions of the Heart, left for the more active and involved group, I am gonna miss them a lot :( but I am sure you are all great too!

If you have alts, please list with their name, class, level and number of AAs.

Some raids need clickie / spell ways to do the following, please indicate whether you have these (Yes/No):
Instant-buff (Any item that provides a one click buff) - Horn of unity
Self shrinking item or potion - Shrink braclet from anniversary quest
Self invisible spell, item or potion - Shared Camo AA
Enduring Breath item or AA - AA lets me breathe always
See invisible item or AA - All face items past 90 seem to have see invis on it

Self gate spell, item or AA - I'm a druid, I can take a group to my bind spot :P
Heal over Time potions and/or heal potions - I have a delayed heal, instant heal, and group heal

Where did your learn of / hear of CHAMPIONS OF NORRATH? Rav and I see ya'll around all the time

If someone in CoN asked you to join, who was it: Ravwolf

Do you own your account? yes

Does anyone else play your characters and if so who is it? no

Is there someone who is willing to act as a reference on the Xegony server? Who? Odoacer is a good friend of mine who doesn't want me leaving Lions, but I know he'll understand

Is there any other information you would like to share or something else you would like to be taken into consideration? I've been away and back many times from EQ so sometime I am still relearning some stuff, or learning stuff that occured in some of my gaps, don't think i'm stupid for asking sometimes.

Thank you for your interest in CoN.

If your application meets CoN’s current needs, you will be invited to group with some of our core members.
Ravwolf
Champion of Norrath

Re: Tulil Paganpants

Post by Ravwolf »

hes a good man,

will fit in well.
Affront
Knight Major

Post by Affront »

Kagdassar has some really good write-ups in the Druid Class section. You can catch him online in the early mornings and raid evenings. Please feel free to contact him via in game mail or post in the Druid Class area of the board.
Kagdessar
Knight Major

Post by Kagdessar »

Talked to him a few times. He will be a good addition to the raids once he is up to speed.