Jestpaws - Raid app

Applications and recruiting information for Champions of Norrath.

Moderator: CON Moderator

Jestpaws
Fresh Meat

Jestpaws - Raid app

Post by Jestpaws »

Main toon name: Jestpaws
Raider or Social Member: Social member for several years
Class: Beastlord
Level: 120
Number of AAs: 52162
Your time zone and when do you normally play EQ: EST

What level is your membership (silver/gold): GOLD

What is the most recent expansion you own? Latest

Please describe any previous raiding experience, including the expansion, wins and class that you played.
Used to raid many years ago, always in a guild with Jaida / Panna and have followed them around as they have played for about 20 years now. Quiet Solitude, AV... others I cant remember.

Why would you like to join CoN? Been a social player for years and now I find myself with bits of time to pop in and raid as I can.

If you have been in previous guilds, please list server, guild name and on what terms did you leave?
Quiet Solitude, Altera vita? Been awhile, always left on good terms and usually because friends left or guilds broke up due to lack of people.

If you have alts, please list with their name, class, level and number of AAs.
1. Grenade - Level 120 Mage 37500 AA
2. Jestrillious - Level 119 Druid 35000 AA

Some raids need clickie / spell ways to do the following, please indicate whether you have these (Yes/No):
Instant-buff (Any item that provides a one click buff) -
Self shrinking item or potion - YES
Self invisible spell, item or potion - YES
Enduring Breath item or AA - YES
See invisible item or AA - YES
Self gate spell, item or AA - YES
Heal over Time potions and/or heal potions - YES

Where did your learn of / hear of CHAMPIONS OF NORRATH? Jaida / Panna

If someone in CoN asked you to join, who was it: Jaida , Rav, Zantex, random chats... pushing me in this direction.... lol

Do you own your account? YES

Does anyone else play your characters and if so who is it? NO, but sometimes used for ports / help (only Jaida / Panna have info)

Is there someone who is willing to act as a reference on the Xegony server? Who? Jaida / Panna, Kinafe, Roth, ask anyone, I've always tried to help or be a good player and assist people with their needs.

Is there any other information you would like to share or something else you would like to be taken into consideration? I just want to say I have enjoyed being here with you all and I appreciate what you have done for me as a social player in this guild.
Ravwolf
Champion of Norrath

Re: Jestpaws - Raid app

Post by Ravwolf »

another furball ......welcome
Affront
Knight Major

Post by Affront »

Bout.damned.time.
Zantex
Soldier

Post by Zantex »

been nagging on JP for a while. be nice to up that average per raid. Dash and i will have him up to speed fast.
Jaida
Knight Lieutenant

Post by Jaida »

Crack the whip on him, Zantex-I don't want to be associated with a slacker furball!