Romeeo

Applications and recruiting information for Champions of Norrath.

Moderator: CON Moderator

Romeeo
Fresh Meat

Romeeo

Post by Romeeo »

Main toon name: Romeeo
Raider or Social Member: Social
Class: Shadow Knight
Level: 120
Number of AAs: 38881
Your time zone and when do you normally play EQ: Mountain Standard Time

What level is your membership (silver/gold): Gold

What is the most recent expansion you own? ToL

Please describe any previous raiding experience, including the expansion, wins and class that you played. I have been in 2 previous raiding guilds(Great Comradery and Undying), all have been mergers including my joining with CoN. I raided upto the Underfoot expansion. Raiding was mostly done on my enchanter(Platynum). Romeeo was given permission to join some raids.

Why would you like to join CoN? I would like to become an active member and open up some new adventures with groups and raids alike.

If you have been in previous guilds, please list server, guild name and on what terms did you leave? Xegony(only one) - Great Comradery - Undying - Champions of Norrath. I have never left a major raiding guild. All were mergers into each other.

If you have alts, please list with their name, class, level and number of AAs.
1. Platynum(120) - Enchanter with 31417aa
2. Edmonton(120) - Wizard with 30754aa
3. Flexabow(120) - Ranger with 33921aa
4. Everrquest(120) - Shaman with 33988aa
5. Sonicpurr(112) - Beastlord with 33070aa

I have many other characters and will submit details if required, but the listed ones are mostly the ones I roll with.

Some raids need clickie / spell ways to do the following, please indicate whether you have these (Yes/No):
Instant-buff (Any item that provides a one click buff) - Yes
Self shrinking item or potion - Yes
Self invisible spell, item or potion - Yes
Enduring Breath item or AA - Yes
See invisible item or AA - Yes
Self gate spell, item or AA - Yes
Heal over Time potions and/or heal potions - Yes

Where did you learn or / hear of CHAMPIONS OF NORRATH? Undying Guild years ago when a merger occurred

If someone in CoN asked you to join, who was it: Sikikie Mainly ,Ravwolf, had a part in it.

Do you own your account? Yes

Does anyone else play your characters and if so who is it? No

Is there someone who is willing to act as a reference on the Xegony server? Who? I have not asked Sikikie, but I am most certain he would be more than willing to reference for me.

Is there any other information you would like to share or something else you would like to be taken into consideration? I look forward to joining on raids and groups and becoming an active member once again. :-)

Thank you for your interest in CoN.

If your application meets CoN’s current needs, you will be invited to group with some of our core members.
Xaque
Knight Lieutenant

Re: Romeeo

Post by Xaque »

Glad to see your app. Welcome