Demhealz 115 Cleric fka Drquinn

Applications and recruiting information for Champions of Norrath.

Moderator: CON Moderator

Demhealz
Fresh Meat

Demhealz 115 Cleric fka Drquinn

Post by Demhealz »

Main toon name: Demhealz
Raider or Social Member: Both preferably raiding eventually
Class: Cleric
Level: 115
Number of AAs: 41780
Your time zone and when do you normally play EQ:

Central Standard USA time played varies usually on in the mornings, take a break between 3 and 6 pm and then back on

What level is your membership (silver/gold):

gold

What is the most recent expansion you own?

CoV

Please describe any previous raiding experience, including the expansion, wins and class that you played.

Heavily raided on Bertox with Eternal Sovereign just about always made top 5 on the heal parse (Out of about a dozen healers). Current COV expansion wins with Tantor, ZLandicar, klandikar, crusaders, santalak.

Why would you like to join CoN?

/OOC's that I was lookking for a guild and Supahfreak pointed me this way. Officers havce been super nice helping me get onto the applicant boards. get away from Bertox politics. they are amazing people and I've made some friends, but there are way to many players boxing to be interested in helping out a cleric with progression. and I would like a little more fun in my raiding.

If you have been in previous guilds, please list server, guild name and on what terms did you leave?

Eternal Sovereign on Bertox ...they have become a HARDCORE raiding guild and as much as I love the wins, I would like to have fun as well.

If you have alts, please list with their name, class, level and number of AAs.

Dr Quinn 85 heroic Cleric

Some raids need clickie / spell ways to do the following, please indicate whether you have these (Yes/No):
Instant-buff (Any item that provides a one click buff) -yes
Self shrinking item or potion - yes
Self invisible spell, item or potion - Yes
Enduring Breath item or AA - yes
See invisible item or AA - yes
Self gate spell, item or AA - yes
Heal over Time potions and/or heal potions - yes

Where did your learn of / hear of CHAMPIONS OF NORRATH?

Supahfreak,Ravwolf

If someone in CoN asked you to join, who was it: SUpahfreak recommended , talked to Ravwolf, Ravwolf invited Demhealz

Do you own your account?
Yes I do

Does anyone else play your characters and if so who is it?
No
Is there someone who is willing to act as a reference on the Xegony server? Who? Ravwolf

Is there any other information you would like to share or something else you would like to be taken into consideration? I would really like to prove that I could be a benefit to CoN.

Thank you for your interest in CoN.

If your application meets CoN’s current needs, you will be invited to group with some of our core members.