Songdang Application

Applications and recruiting information for Champions of Norrath.

Moderator: CON Moderator

Songdang

Songdang Application

Post by Songdang »

Main toon name: Songdang
Raider or Social Member: Raider
Class: Bard
Level: 115
Number of AAs: 41350
Your time zone and when do you normally play EQ: Weekdays After 5 PM EST and weekends are variable but generally 1 PM - ??? EST

What level is your membership (silver/gold): Gold

What is the most recent expansion you own? Torment of Velious

Please describe any previous raiding experience, including the expansion, wins and class that you played. I’ve been off and on EQ for roughly 20 years. Much of my raid experience was in Vanilla through Omens and I’d recently come back to raid with IL during TBL through ToV. Throughout that time there were many Wins so to speak, with Defiant, Pandemonium, and a few close firsts with IL.

Why would you like to join CoN? The interest comes in joining a guild to play with friends and still drop content. If we end up finding a groove that pushes folks into elite raiding I’m interested, but also content to continue with the status quo that seems to be working. If we end up mutually escalating each other to do even greater things, all the better.

If you have been in previous guilds, please list server, guild name and on what terms did you leave?
To simplify to raiding guilds of relevance in reverse chronological order:

1) Iratus Lepus – Xegony: Split ways with the guild leader on current expansion loot from primary raids, being given over to non-guild members at the detriment to other current guild members and given terms were not upheld fairly or as agreed after multiple discussions. Suggested an alt raid be setup and left. Rest of the guild I believe to still be on good terms.
2) Pandemonium – Zek: Stopped playing when I got married and joined the military. Good terms to this day with members.
3) Defiant – Zek: Absorbed into Pandemonium as the guild was dissolving with leadership change and lack of players on the server, left on good terms.

If you have alts, please list with their name, class, level and number of AAs.
Furywolf – Beastlord – 115 - 19760

Some raids need clickie / spell ways to do the following, please indicate whether you have these (Yes/No):
Instant-buff (Any item that provides a one click buff) - Yes
Self shrinking item or potion - Yes
Self invisible spell, item or potion - Yes
Enduring Breath item or AA - Yes
See invisible item or AA - Yes
Self gate spell, item or AA - Yes
Heal over Time potions and/or heal potions - Yes

Where did your learn of / hear of CHAMPIONS OF NORRATH?
Zanty from IL spoke about raiding with CoN a time ago on another character

If someone in CoN asked you to join, who was it:
Gawayn would fit this, to the closest intent

Do you own your account? Yes

Does anyone else play your characters and if so who is it? My daughter may play casually but not for raiding.

Is there someone who is willing to act as a reference on the Xegony server? Who? Gawayn as a tagged member. Lilnitex as a longtime friend and non-tagged member.

Is there any other information you would like to share or something else you would like to be taken into consideration?
Feel free to reach out for assistance on quests, groups or strategy. I’m open to discussions on improvements as i'm always looking to be better. Otherwise I’m glad to show up and do the things and have a good time with a solid group.