Zerker

Applications and recruiting information for Champions of Norrath.

Moderator: CON Moderator

Studders
Fresh Meat

Zerker

Post by Studders »

Main toon name: Studders
Raider or Social Member: Raider if able
Class: Zerker
Level: 110
Number of AAs: 23919
Your time zone and when do you normally play EQ: PST

What level is your membership (silver/gold): life long member

What is the most recent expansion you own? TBL

Please describe any previous raiding experience, including the expansion, wins and class that you played.
I have raided in most all expansion in everquest from its conception.
Why would you like to join CoN? Fun and close knit bunch of people. Like goldy locks says. "Not to hot.. not to cold.. its Just right."

If you have been in previous guilds, please list server, guild name and on what terms did you leave? i have not been in any guilds with this character . played on CZ and Xegony during my time here

If you have alts, please list with their name, class, level and number of AAs. No alts to use on xegony

Some raids need clickie / spell ways to do the following, please indicate whether you have these (Yes/No):
Instant-buff (Any item that provides a one click buff) -
Self shrinking item or potion - yes ring
Self invisible spell, item or potion - cloudies
Enduring Breath item or AA - AA
See invisible item or AA - AA
Self gate spell, item or AA - anchors and doors and AAs
Heal over Time potions and/or heal potions - yes but running really low..

Where did your learn of / hear of CHAMPIONS OF NORRATH? hey have always been around.. have hung out with a few people over the years.

If someone in CoN asked you to join, who was it: Ravwolf

Do you own your account? I do

Does anyone else play your characters and if so who is it? No

Is there someone who is willing to act as a reference on the Xegony server? Who? Ravwolf -- but i owe him 2million plat

Is there any other information you would like to share or something else you would like to be taken into consideration?
none at this time.
Thank you for your interest in CoN.

If your application meets CoN’s current needs, you will be invited to group with some of our core members