Gruesallag App

Applications and recruiting information for Champions of Norrath.

Moderator: CON Moderator

Gruesallag
Fresh Meat

Gruesallag App

Post by Gruesallag »

Main toon name: Gruesallag
Raider or Social Member: Raider
Class: Zerker
Level: 105
Number of AAs: 9182 and growing

Your time zone and when do you normally play EQ: 6ish to 11ish est during the week and whenever during the weekends.

What level is your membership (silver/gold): Gold

What is the most recent expansion you own? (CoN intends to raid TDS and The Broken Mirror.) Just purchased Kunark.

Please describe any previous raiding experience, including the expansion, wins and class that you played. My most recent raiding before joining CoN was Veils. We were moving into T3 raids when guild started to fade out.

Why would you like to join CoN? Darreous and Nimeera have been members for a few months and asked me to join and I've grouped with a few other members that have been very cool to experience with as well.

If you have been in previous guilds, please list server, guild name and on what terms did you leave?
All guilds were on xegony, these are the ones I can remember I've been playing EQ for a long time, Dharken Rhal was the most recent, Jade Dragon, and Shield of Loyalty and I left all on good terms.

If you have alts, please list with their name, class, level and number of AAs.
The only Alt that I really play is a box SK, 105 -10976 AAs

Some raids need clickie / spell ways to do the following, please indicate whether you have these (Yes/No):
Instant-buff (Any item that provides a one click buff) -
Self shrinking item or potion - Yes
Self invisible spell, item or potion - Yes
Enduring Breath item or AA - Yes
See invisible item or AA - Yes
Self gate spell, item or AA - Yes
Heal over Time potions and/or heal potions - Yes

Where did your learn of / hear of CHAMPIONS OF NORRATH? Darreous always speaks very highly of the guild and it's members.

If someone in CoN asked you to join, who was it: Darreous

Do you own your account? Yes

Does anyone else play your characters and if so who is it? No

Is there someone who is willing to act as a reference on the Xegony server? Who? Darreous again

Is there any other information you would like to share or something else you would like to be taken into consideration? I have been playing EQ on and of since Ruins of Kunark, my very first toon was a warrior on the Rallos server. Came to the Xegony server late in the Shadows of Luclin expansion where my first toon was a Beastlord. Finally chose a zerker and enjoyed the class so I've been playing ever since.
Eilelyen
Knight Lieutenant

Re: Gruesallag App

Post by Eilelyen »

Grue has been great addition to guild. Dellra introduced him to me in a group and had lots of fun questing! Approve for Full Member main!