Cotys

Applications and recruiting information for Champions of Norrath.

Moderator: CON Moderator

Cotys
Fresh Meat

Cotys

Post by Cotys »

Main toon name: Cotys Toogdheinous of Zeb
Raider or Social Member: Raider
Class: Monk
Level: 105
Number of AAs: 11632 all earned not autogranted

Your time zone and when do you normally play EQ: EST (virginia)

What level is your membership (silver/gold): Gold

What is the most recent expansion you own? (CoN intends to raid TDS and The Broken Mirror.) all current expansions

Please describe any previous raiding experience, including the expansion, wins and class that you played.
Have raided as a monk on and off since 2004 through most of the games raid content, also raided as shaman.

Why would you like to join CoN?
Have been good friends with Gaarote since our servers were merged together, was former CoN member, and con has always been one of my favorite groups of people.

If you have been in previous guilds, please list server, guild name and on what terms did you leave? dragon's whisper, Zeb / Followers of Nobility, zeb / Infinite Alliance, xeg (i'll just call everything else xegony since i dont recall if the server was called something else or not) Machin shin (left RL vs Play time), Iratus Lepus (took long afk from game), Champions of Norrath, Tenacity (guild was self destructing so I dropped to relax and work group content).

If you have alts, please list with their name, class, level and number of AAs. the main 2 alts i play are Erikuts 105 shaman 10973 aa's, Bazerks 105 berserker 10656 (none of them were autogranted)

Some raids need clickie / spell ways to do the following, please indicate whether you have these (Yes/No):
Instant-buff (Any item that provides a one click buff) - Yes
Self shrinking item or potion - Yes
Self invisible spell, item or potion - Yes
Enduring Breath item or AA - Yes
See invisible item or AA - Yes
Self gate spell, item or AA - Yes
Heal over Time potions and/or heal potions - Yes

Where did your learn of / hear of CHAMPIONS OF NORRATH? Gaarote

If someone in CoN asked you to join, who was it: Gaarote

Do you own your account? Yes

Does anyone else play your characters and if so who is it? Boxuku plays my berserker

Is there someone who is willing to act as a reference on the Xegony server? Who? I dont know anyone that crazy, maybe gaarote?
Yyevil
Knight Captain

Re: Cotys

Post by Yyevil »

One of the best monks in the game.

Cotys gets my endorsement!
Ravwolf
Champion of Norrath

Re: Cotys

Post by Ravwolf »

<salute> Good to see ya on Boards YY
Yyevil