Xequecal

Applications and recruiting information for Champions of Norrath.

Moderator: CON Moderator

Xequecal
Fresh Meat

Xequecal

Post by Xequecal »

Main toon name: Xequecal
Raider or Social Member: Social member - not level 105 yet
Class: Beastlord
Level: 100
Number of AAs: 10808

Your time zone and when do you normally play EQ: EST, 5-9:30

What level is your membership (silver/gold): Gold

What is the most recent expansion you own? (CoN intends to raid TDS and The Broken Mirror.): TBM

Please describe any previous raiding experience, including the expansion, wins and class that you played: I did RoF raids with CoN in 2012-2013, haven't played EQ since then.

Why would you like to join CoN? I was in CoN three years ago, I'm assuming I was purged for inactivity.

If you have been in previous guilds, please list server, guild name and on what terms did you leave? I was in a guild on Xegony before CoN, but I honestly cannot remember the name of it and it's now defunct. In fact, it was defunct in 2012.

If you have alts, please list with their name, class, level and number of AAs: Tarmaniel, 86 Cleric, Pentictia, 85 Enchanter. Both only have auto-grant AAs.

Some raids need clickie / spell ways to do the following, please indicate whether you have these (Yes/No):
Instant-buff (Any item that provides a one click buff) - Y
Self shrinking item or potion - Y
Self invisible spell, item or potion - Y
Enduring Breath item or AA - Y
See invisible item or AA - Y
Self gate spell, item or AA - Y
Heal over Time potions and/or heal potions - Y

Where did your learn of / hear of CHAMPIONS OF NORRATH? I used to be in CoN.

If someone in CoN asked you to join, who was it: Ravwolf asked me to fill this application out to get back into the guild.

Do you own your account? Yes

Does anyone else play your characters and if so who is it? No

Is there someone who is willing to act as a reference on the Xegony server? Who? I don't really know anyone on the server anymore, I haven't played in 3 years and figured I'd try the game out again.

Is there any other information you would like to share or something else you would like to be taken into consideration? I work night shift starting at 10PM, would have to leave raids a little early if I do raid.