Ladir

Applications and recruiting information for Champions of Norrath.

Moderator: CON Moderator

Ladir
Fresh Meat

Ladir

Post by Ladir »

Main toon name: Ladir
Raider or Social Member: Social
Class: Ranger
Level: 105
Number of AAs: 10,233

Your time zone and when do you normally play EQ: I'm PST but am on various hours, usually a good amount each day.

What level is your membership (silver/gold): Gold.

What is the most recent expansion you own? (CoN intends to raid TDS and The Broken Mirror.) Own all expansions.

Please describe any previous raiding experience, including the expansion, wins and class that you played. I raided a long time from classic to God as a cleric. Left for a long time, came back around Rof/Cotf era and was just a grouper. Raided as a warrior during Tds mostly, though never to hardcore.

Why would you like to join CoN? I enjoy playing with people that like to better themselves as a character/player, and that like to do various in-game things, rather it be progression, or increases character/player power or such. In essence I don't like to be bad at my character/class, and enjoy playing with people who are like-minded.

If you have been in previous guilds, please list server, guild name and on what terms did you leave? I was in Vengeance Beyond the Blade since I came back to eq. It is a good guild, but I enjoy grouping, doing things with people. I am happy helping someone camp an aug, or do progression, or anything like that. I just enjoy grouping with people, and I enjoy grouping with people that want to better themselves as a class/player too.

If you have alts, please list with their name, class, level and number of AAs. I have a few alts, a 105 warrior(jackral), a 105 shadowknight(tieryan), and a 105 shaman(boosom.) Though I don't really have an urge to play these characters and would like to focus on my ranger.

Some raids need clickie / spell ways to do the following, please indicate whether you have these (Yes/No):
Instant-buff (Any item that provides a one click buff) - Yes.
Self shrinking item or potion - Yes.
Self invisible spell, item or potion - Yes.
Enduring Breath item or AA - Yes.
See invisible item or AA - Yes.
Self gate spell, item or AA - Yes.
Heal over Time potions and/or heal potions - Yes.

Where did your learn of / hear of CHAMPIONS OF NORRATH? I grouped with a few CoN members just in pickup groups, and talked with Ravwolf about CoN and all. After talking to him and looking up the guild and various guilds on this server I would very much like to join.

If someone in CoN asked you to join, who was it: Ravwolf

Do you own your account? Yes, original owner.

Does anyone else play your characters and if so who is it? no one does nor do they have my info.

Is there someone who is willing to act as a reference on the Xegony server? Who? Ravwolf.

Is there any other information you would like to share or something else you would like to be taken into consideration? I just enjoy playing with people, I am more then happy to help people with whatever regardless if i need it at all, I just enjoy group/helping/having fun. But I also don't like to be terrible at my class and as a player. While I'm not an expert in any class at all, I try to do research into my class, via forums, talking to those more experienced and doing research.

Partly because I enjoy being good at my class/as a player, but also because a good player playing their class well helps the group/raid/guild as it helps people progress, get stronger, loot, and just enjoy themselves. Everyone loves getting loot, winning, progressing. I'm always willing to learn, always, I want to get better, to improve. I have a good amount of thick skin, I'm not afraid to ask questions, opinions and I'm perfectly fine having someone say, try this, do that, get this/that. I want to get better and I know I don't have all the answers, and one can always improve. I'm always willing to learn.