Lostme

Applications and recruiting information for Champions of Norrath.

Moderator: CON Moderator

Lostme
Fresh Meat

Lostme

Post by Lostme »

Main toon name: Lostme
Raider or Social Member:Raider
Class:Necro
Level:105
Number of AAs:11025

Your time zone and when do you normally play EQ: CST normally after 3pm or so my time on work days

What level is your membership (silver/gold):Gold

What is the most recent expansion you own? (CoN intends to raid TDS and The Broken Mirror.)Tbm

Please describe any previous raiding experience, including the expansion, wins and class that you played.I have only raided with the necro. Finished tds raids and have a few wins on maestro and vim and vigor. seen lady of life a few times but never won

Why would you like to join CoN? I love raiding and i love wining and i hear you guys do both

If you have been in previous guilds, please list server, guild name and on what terms did you leave?tenacity/mishandled is the only guild i have been with on this server. on rathe i raided with Grey Hawke. left on decent terms as far as i know

If you have alts, please list with their name, class, level and number of AAs. i have a lot of alt but none of them are above 93

Some raids need clickie / spell ways to do the following, please indicate whether you have these (Yes/No):
Instant-buff (Any item that provides a one click buff) -yes
Self shrinking item or potion -yes
Self invisible spell, item or potion -yes
Enduring Breath item or AA -yes
See invisible item or AA -yes
Self gate spell, item or AA -yes
Heal over Time potions and/or heal potions -yes

Where did your learn of / hear of CHAMPIONS OF NORRATH? A few old guildies have join up and i asked them how it was

If someone in CoN asked you to join, who was it:

Do you own your account?yes

Does anyone else play your characters and if so who is it?no

Is there someone who is willing to act as a reference on the Xegony server? Who? I would hope so
but i really hate to drop names
Is there any other information you would like to share or something else you would like to be taken into consideration? Im 97% sure i know how to play a necro. All of my gear is tds raid or better. and the shawal quest is one that i doubt i will ever do
Kraq
Knight Major

Re: Lostme

Post by Kraq »

Name dropping here is a bonus lostme. If someone recruited ya. Its good to list the name
Lostme
Fresh Meat

Post by Lostme »

Ok well first i had asked ork about you guys and then i spent a while talking with maadison last night and a few other that i will be damned if i can remember the names
Orkpork
Squire

Post by Orkpork »

good people here. he is a good necro. i will take the heat from the people of mishandled if there is any.
Lostme
Fresh Meat

Post by Lostme »

there shouldnt be any. you didnt ask me to app, so you did nothing that anyone can complain about
aariell-maadison
Knight Major

Post by aariell-maadison »

Hey! I'm not on atm because I bricked my phone. Downloading a new rom to flash right now.

I'll jump on rq but i cant stay cuz it's making the dl go really slow.
aariell-maadison
Knight Major

waiting for you in the lobby
aariell-maadison
Knight Major

You now have con member forum access. Please make sure to read rules, raid strats and your class forum. Post "Read" Have a great night! :)
Kraq
Knight Major

Post by Kraq »

Hes gtg for raids. Went over quick basics. Had triggers. Sent our tbm stuff.
Arwan
Knight

Post by Arwan »

Good peeps. Loves his alts but knows his necro. Always willing to help and never has an unkind word (that I've ever heard). He's an asset on a raid and in a guild.

He's always LFG so snatch him up! It's worth it.

Arwan.
Ravwolf
Champion of Norrath

Post by Ravwolf »

Good to know